Swisscham HR Café - Conscious or subconscious leadership?
Warning: Undefined variable $datum in /home/swisscha/public_html/wp-content/themes/swisscham/template-parts/rendezveny.php on line 230
Dunapark Kávéház és Étterem, 1137 Budapest, Pozsonyi út 38.
We would like to invite you to our next Swisscham HR Café event, in which our partner is our member company, Business Drive Hungary:
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDAL
Conscious or subconscious leadership?
The program covers the following topics:
- How does the leader limit him/herself unconsciously in his/her work?
- How do past psychological injuries affect you?
- Transgenerational family patterns and negative belief systems as spiritual programs
- In the shadow of compliance
- Lack of self-confidence and self-esteem in management
- Impositor syndrome - how do you sabotage success and results?
- Recovery- How can a leader become conscious and mentally strong?
As part of the program, we strengthen participants ’self-confidence through imaginative exercises.
We welcome all those interested, leaders or future leaders!
The program is held by: Zsuzsa Rákóczi (Business Drive), who has several decades of experience in leadership development, coaching and teaching, as well as in individual leadership and lifestyle consulting. (Lecturer at the Audi Academy, University of Pécs, DRV Zrt.)
Join our friendly informal event, where we give place for lots of conversation and a light and delicious brunch.
The language of the event is Hungarian.