Swiss HR Academy - Compliance, HR and Organizational Development
2022. szeptember 22. - 2022. szeptember 23., 09:00-16:45
1027 Budapest, Ganz u. 16., Residence 2 Irodaház,
BlackBelt Technology Kft.
Together with our member, Dr. Ulrich Langanke, CEO of LSG-CEE, we came up with this idea to provide an exclusive Swiss training, knowing that these topics are a great challenge for company managers.
After successful completion of the course, the participants receive the Swiss certificate of the Swiss HR Academy. The Swiss HR Academy offers a wide range of practical and result-oriented seminars and workshops tailored to the needs of HR professionals. Its partners are the Zurich University of Economics (HWZ Hochschule für Wirtschaft Zürich), HR Campus, Zurich Personnel Management Society (ZGP Zürcher Gesellschaft für Personal-Management).
Seminar leader: Dr. Ulrich Langanke
Dr. Ulrich Langanke is the CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of LSG & Langanke AG (Zürich/Basel), managing partner of LSG-CEE Kft. (Budapest) and partner of LSG & Kollegen GmbH. He has many years of international management experience, is a certified lean management coach, and has transformed many SMEs in the manufacturing industry and helped transform HR organizations.
Our economic, social and political environment poses completely new and unplanned challenges for companies and management in terms of complexity, intensity and disruptive relevance. Classic approaches in organizational development often no longer work or offer too few starting points for agility, innovation and structural and personal resilience in addition to the need to act in a sustainable, process-stable and strategically plannable manner. During the seminar, we will show you the advantages of modular, yet holistic organizational development, taking compliance into account.
✓ Two-day accredited training
✓ Swiss certificate: Swiss HR Academy-Certificate «Compliance, HR and Organizational Development»
✓ Tools for integrating and monitoring people's needs
✓ Performance-based HR management
✓ A guide to achieving sustainable economic success
Who is this seminar for?
- business owners/shareholders,
- managing directors,
- first and second level managers, &
- for those who are responsible for HR, business development and innovation, and Compliance
Basic application requirement:
At least three years of HR, professional or project experience.
The course’s key contents:
The "Compliance, HR and Organization Development" seminar deals with the following key topics:
- Create freedom and structures for innovation
- Fundamentals of Human Decision Making: (Humanoid) KBDS
- Establishing an innovation culture
- New understanding of leadership in management
- Influence on decision-making functions/structures
- Decision-makers and management structures - balanced organizational chart and balanced scorecard
- External factors for innovative organizational development
- Compliance-based restructuring and organizational changes
- Influencing legislation/associations/lobbying/investors
- HR and contract management
- Transformation and innovation vs. process stability and strategic planning
- Innovation as part of corporate strategy
- Manage and prioritize the innovation portfolio
- Working knowledge and knowledge management: agile key figures for HR