Swisscham Café: HR as a driver for competitiveness and growth
Arrival: 8:45 a.m.
The language of the event is Hungarian.
Hague University of the Arts Budapest,
1075 Budapest Madách Imre út 13-14, A ép. 4. em.
Focus on solutions!
HR as a driver for competitiveness and growth
The strength of tranings
Round table discussion for business leaders and HR professionals
Exchange of experiences - exchange of ideas - knowledge sharing
Following the introduction of the topic, we will discuss and exchange views on the following issues:
- What characterises the training needs of employers and employees in the BANI world?
- How can training contribute to the real development of workers' competences?
- Can training strategies support workforce retention?
- What is the place of different types of training institutions in the employer environment?
- What role can training play in effectiveness, opportunities and trends.
We are looking forward to welcoming all interested parties, managers and HR experts!
The programme will be moderated by
owner of Business Drive Hungary Kft., organisational developer, ACC business coach, "Entrepreneur of the Year" 2022, Regional Award
Sharing their training experiences with us:
- Prof. Dr. Gerrit Brösel (Head of the Department of Business Administration at the University of Hagen)
- Emese John, Head of the Budapest Centre of the Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Nikolett Rappai, Senior Site Development Advisor, Roche Services (Europe) Ltd.
The event will take place in a friendly atmosphere, with lots of discussion and a light and tasty breakfast.